The Blogger Recognition Award.
May 4, 2017
I have been nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award by Anna at MeAnnieBee . I am really new to this whole blogging game so this was really exciting so a massive thanks to Anna for the nomination.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
How it all began
So many different things seemed to be happening in those first few months of being a Mum and I really wanted to keep a diary of it all somehow.
I had seen some blogs online and loved the idea of sharing our stories and reading others too. I started my blog last summer but haven’t been as proactive as I would have liked. My aim for this year is to be much more proactive and document much more of our adventures as a family. I love engaging with other bloggers and it is great to chat with others going through similar things to you.
Two pieces of advice I’d give new bloggers
I don’t feel like I am at all worthy of giving advice to anybody since I am such a newbie at this but these are my thoughts.
1. If I was to say anything it would be to just get chatting to people. The other bloggers I have engaged with have been amazing and so supportive. It’s like having pen pals again! Use social media channels like Twitter and Instagram to do this and you will meet so many great people.
2. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. When I was setting my blog up I had no idea about anything. I still have no idea about a lot of things! But I asked questions and people were so willing to help out. Big shout out to Claire at The Pramshed and Fi at Beauty Baby and Me for their advice and top tips!
I am nominating the following bloggers for their great support and fantastic blogs! Go along and checkout their pages! Apologies if any of you have already done this. 🙂